Thanks for bearing with me during my own little meltdown. Life, as we know it, just became too much for both of us. Much talking, apologies, more talking and praying and things now seem a little better. I've been with this man too long to throw it away. Don't know if he ever read all of that or not, but it was pretty raw and really truthful. Wouldn't take back a thing.
Hopefully, we are on a straighter course now. We still have a job and are still moving. We went to Arkansas this weekend and after much looking found another home. I think I like it even better than the first. The inspection came through today and it is great. Our picky inspector just found a few minor things. We should be there on the 21st. Just a couple of weeks before our son comes home. What a summer!
We just have two more days of school. I'm so ready. I also found out today that I still had two days of leave that I will lose and not be paid for. Sure is tempting to call it a day. Actually, I just want to have time to say goodbye. I am so going to miss these kids. The ones that know that I am leaving have been saying that they were sad that they couldn't come back and see me. Me, too! They have made a difference to me as I hope I have made to them.
So the synopsis is....still married, still employed, still moving, still leaving.....still breathing.
Later.
2 comments:
As someone who has been married for a million years, I KNEW you two would work things out. I'm such a hothead, I totally get the whole thing. I'm glad you two have worked things out and are moving forward. Big hugs to you!
Whew, glad everything is better. When we've been married as long as all of us have, we have to just keep reminding ourselves that our common goal is to make our lives the best it can be. In order to do that we have to treat each other with the kindness and love and affection that we want in return. Say kind words and give kind touches and he'll start giving back in the same way. He's got a lot on his plate trying to make sure he can continue to provide for his family. One more day for you!!!! Then you can fully concentrate on the move.
Post a Comment