I'm off my soapbox now. It is safe to come out.
I just got back from seeing "Mama Mia". How fun was that? I may have to buy the CD when it comes out. I think that movie could cheer up anyone. Love Meryl Streep. I want to be her friend. She always seems so real and fun.
Hub will actually start his new job on Monday now. He is actually on the payroll as of tomorrow. I wish he could just go in to fill out his insurance papers. This is the last day of old insurance and new one is suppose to start tomorrow, but we haven't filled out any forms yet. What is something big happened this weekend? They would probably say that they don't even know us. I guess we had better be really careful.
Hub and son are at a Texas Rangers ballgame with friend of son and his dad. He loves going and it is better than him being here and yelling at the TV. I actually like baseball; especially when I have a son on the team. But Hub is obsessed. When a ballgame is on, we can't go out to dinner to any restaurant that doesn't have a TV in sight. (Yes, we are classy people!) Anyway, I have the house to myself for 2-3 hours more and that's a rare thing these days. I need to go enjoy it.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment